PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK MFTS on or off the rails?
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2019, 18:10
Harley Quinn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by high spirits

BA/BY
1. Did you ever make any disparaging comments either on paper, online or out loud about other fleets, pilots, aircrew, cabin crew, ATC, movers or others during your 52 years and 15000 hours? No? Hypocrite or liar? Or both?

2. I don’t give a toss what your CV reads. This thread is about MFTS. Not your ego. Get over yourself.

3. My comments are intended to provoke a reaction and they have, and I make no apologies. I happen to agree with some of what is written on here. What I can’t stand is ill judged, uninformed and crass comments about the state of the RAF and the training system from those who think that they know better but enjoy throwing rocks from a glass house. As LOM rightly pointed out. It’s just different. I’m glad I got a rise out of a few of you. Quite frankly you deserve it.

4. I would add one more thing to the mix. I said that the quality of training and instruction was better. The training has been enhanced significantly by synthetics. I believe that that goes for the quality of instruction too as they go hand in hand. That has led to standards being maintained within the fewer flying hours that have inevitably been forced on all of us. The task is also different so there is an apples/oranges issue which I accept is impossible to compare.
So you're still talking bollocks then, trying to 'get a rise'?

Pathetic.