PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An open letter to all members in HK Aviation Industry
Old 3rd Aug 2019, 12:13
CXDOG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Air Profit
Ok Dog...you go with that. We'll just pretend that it's normal for, a) two cops who were already there quietly walked away and let the triads assault people unhindered, and b) there is no evidence that the HK Police are beginning to become an agent of coercion against the HK populace. Enjoy riding your unicorn today.
So I hold a view that does not believe baseless conspiracy theories. Maybe you believe the moon landings were faked too. I don’t know. But I don’t insult you if you do. The police were busy dealing with massive riots using all available resources and then a pre-planned mob attack occurs out of the blue in Yuen Long while the thugs know that all available police have been pulled into Central. They want to make an ‘anti-protest’ statement while the cops are busy tied up. The two cops there, even though armed, realise they are woefully outnumbered and are surprised so they withdraw while they call for backup. But none was available. Thugs get away. Did you want them to open fire with the victims in close proximity to the bad guys? If one of the black shirted protesters had been hit by a police bullet you’d be screaming police brutality from the rooftops. Anyway my theory sounds a hell of a lot more plausible than the police called up their thug mates to put on a show - which makes the police look bad. Really? As for the idea that the Police are becoming ‘agents of coercion’. Just Wow. Time to put the whacky weed away dude. You’ve been watching too many HK cop/triad movies.

Last edited by CXDOG; 3rd Aug 2019 at 13:29.