PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2019, 12:31
DavidCg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Democritus
Yes, in the UK it's Aon, or to be more precise Aon Hewitt. They have been faultless in paying my Bristow Pension for the last 20 years.

Another avenue for folk to try... Contact Mike Ironside - he is The Secretary to the Trustee, Bristow Staff Pension Scheme, 11 Strand, London, WC2N 5HR. His email is [email protected] . I contacted him a couple of times with queries and he was very helpful. PSITL is, I think, Punter Southall Independent Trustee Services Ltd.

Aon have a Dedicated Scheme telephone number: 0345 266 9369 or write to: Trustees of the Bristow Staff Pension Scheme, Aon, PO Box 196, Huddersfield, HD 8 1EG.

Re Prudential, a little grey cell has just woken up to suggest to me that they held Bristow AVC contributions?

Good Luck!
Thanks 212an and Democritus. I did call AON (The dedicated staff pension scheme) but because it was so long ago the records have been archived and the normal support people can't access them. So I had to write to the AON Scanning Group to request that they search the archives. After about three months, I had a reply from Prague to say that they can find no records. Seems that is now where that part of AON is located! I shall try Mike Ironside. Thanks for the information. I still think that they are in breach of pensions regulations which mandates that records are kept until the pensioner reaches 75 years of age.