PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2019, 07:47
DavidCg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Saint Jack
DavidCg - I left Bristow in 1979, when Iran went pear-shaped, and a little time later I received a letter (sorry, can't remember from who) telling me that my Bristow Pension account had been transferred to Prudential. The Prudential corresponding office was, and still is, at Lancing in Sussex. I receive my pension tax-free as I'm not resident in the UK. It might be worth dropping Prudential a line:
Prudential
Lancing
BN15 8GB
UK
Ms. Tracy Harris
Customer Service Director

By the way, about 15 years ago I received a (surprise) letter from the National Insurance Board of Trinidad and Tobago telling me that I had an outstanding balance in my pension fund and how would I like to receive it, in installments or a lump sum? This time I took the lump sum, I did two years in Trinidad with Bristow and this was the first indication I had about a pension there. Thank you Trinidad!
Thank you for that information Saint Jack. I left Iran in 1975 and went to Trinidad where I worked until I left the company in 1977. I received a single letter which (from memory) was sent either from the North of England or Edinborough, advising me of the balance in my pension account and my perhaps faulty memory remembers it being from an insurance company. I thought it was Pearl but maybe it was Prudential so thank you and I will certainly contact them.