PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 1st Aug 2019, 09:31
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by oggers
Er well, that was part of the response. But I form my opinions independent of what the WSJ wants me to assume.

The point I made to catch21, which you have not answered with this red herring, was simple enough but let me put it another way to try and help you understand. There is nothing, not one thing, in that article that "does not add up" with the salient facts and chronology of this fiasco. After Lion Air the FAA assessment was done and the Emergency AD was issued. Your pointing out that it was insufficient is beyond yesterdays news. Since the day the MAX was grounded we had enough information to assume that Boeing and the FAA cocked up both the certification and response to Lion Air. Change the record mate it is so boring.
Only it again seems to highlight the "lets give them some rope" attitude & they are still not trying to get that rope back.

Unless of course the MAX is actually safe and always has been - but it is only grounded to make it "one of the safest" aircraft.

You will not that the tune of the record may seem the same, but if you listen - it is singing very different stories, but the same boring ending.

On the current trend we can expect more new releases of the same tune, that may be another 3 beat song but could be a 7 or 8 beat. The music is not stopping.

Nor do Boeing or FAA hear the music, they seem to think the supply of chairs is endless, even this many moths later.

What is good is there seems very little leaks from the other regulating countries to-date, seems they are very serious.