PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 1st Aug 2019, 04:23
Clare Prop

Received 223 Likes on 100 Posts
Luckily we have a couple of good guys here in CASA who are guiding me through due process to lodge a formal complaint.

I won't post it here as it's now under investigation. I think being - quote- "uncooperative, hostile and argumentative" is justified when you are having false accusations thrown at you by someone and trying to tell the person that what they are saying is false, eg a person on their day off is not actually 100% responsible for a the safe conduct of a private flight taking place several hundred nautical miles away. The call was on speaker and one staff member commented afterwards "That was CASA?! I thought it was a journo fishing for a story!" and you know what, it could have been Geoffrey Thomas for all I know which is why I was telling them to read the ASIR in front of them which had all the details. The level of complete ignorance of this person made it very difficult to believe that they were who they said they were.