PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where is the answer ?
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2019, 21:52
Hogos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=A320sharklet;10533106][left]
Originally Posted by Hogos
hi Hogos , thank you for your kind and care , I recovered my health already . I am ok physically but not really emotionally.
after all things happened to me I feel Ashamed from everyone around me , especially my mother , I don’t want to live another single second and see her unhappy because of me . I soups to help to my sister which she was just new immigrant to the states and that time and she was only a student , I couldn’t make her happy too.
sorry for begging so emotional .
I’ll be very thankful and so much appreciated if I could have some information about those airline and how can I contact them . If you wish to message me not in public you could write me an email with this address :
[email protected]
I have been already most Part of Asia to finding my future , China vietnam philippines Malasyia Oman and recently turkey to apply . I may start convert my license to EASA in turkey but right now I only hold ICAO CAA Philippines and CAA Iran .
my license and A320/A319 Type rating are current .
pulse medical first class and English proficiency Level 5 .
thank you
That's a good point, as you can find out in this forum the situation in Europe is pretty good.
I can mentions some vectors looking for A320 already TR pilots:
-Eurowings
-Easyjet
- Wizz Air
- Volotea
-Avion Express
-Pegasus

And if you are think to have another type rating (without further costs):
-Air Baltic
-WDL Aviation
- Loganair
-LOT
-Flybe

etc. etc.
(little OT: even if things went not as planned, you are anyway a professional pilot, and nobody should be disappointed about this)