PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL CAE June 2019
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2019, 17:01
kvb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pilotfin
I've accepted Madrid, but can defer to the September course in Brussels if I need to. Currently just finalising a few things and to make things easier, they've said I can just go on the Brussels course if I don't make the August one in MAD. The team there are very accommodating and have been in regular comms to see if there's anything they can do their end. Glad I chose CAE

On another point, the Madrid contract does not omit Oxford from the training at all, so I'm not sure what happens after Arizona. It does say that the course is subject to change ('mutatis mutandis') without affecting the final outcome, so theoretically speaking, Brexit shouldn't have any impact on the course (although I'm dubious about that...).
Hi pilotfin,

Did you have a chance to visit the Madrid centre and if so how does it compare to Oxford?

Also, did CAE provide any support in finding accommodation or put you in touch with the other cadets to secure accommodation together? I believe in Oxford they host a small reception a couple months before the course starts.