PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL CAE June 2019
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2019, 12:03
pilotfin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lasmith
To offer my six pence on the issue...

I had my stage 3 on 21st May and have had the same experience. I’m ready to go, financially ready to begin and all Medicals etc in place, but CAE, having said they would have 2020 dates by end of July, are now saying they don’t know when they’ll have these and EZY have delayed signing the contracts for next year. Not exactly promising for any of us playing the waiting game!

I was also offered places in Madrid or Brussels for this year as I was given the impression 2020 dates would be coming sooner than is actually the case, and wanted to go travelling before starting. Instead, I’m still in my old job living in a strange state of limbo until EZY pass over those dates.

I spoke to Marcus at CAE the other day and apparently there are 25 future EasyJet cadets waiting on this!

Really hoping they don’t suddenly change their criteria and leave us in the lurch.
Fingers crossed they are able to sign the 2020 contracts. Having read something on another thread here about CAE, it was suggested that the Oxford school was going to be slowly phased out. Not sure on the validity of that, but it further cemented my decisions on accepting the Madrid/Brussels offers. It seems there's a lot up in the air (if you'll pardon the pun) regarding the status of the MPL. I've also noticed they've stopped taking applications to the course (good move) to get through the backlog of applications who are stuck between Stage 2 & 3.