PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where is the answer ?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2019, 17:57
A320sharklet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is the answer ?

Hi everyone one ,
I am gonna share my Experience and story here . Please help !
when I was a kid I always stayed back of window and watching planes taking off from the runway I was maybe 8 years old and that time decided to be Pilot like most of you guys.
i grew up with deep depression since I Experienced my parent divorce when I was 6 . But my sister was the reason of my happiness and I survived!
I grew up ! After graduation from university I joined to Iran air Cabin crew training And right away I left to philippines and got my pilot license , CPL/IR/ME. And luckily got some few hours experience on king air B200 , Came back to my country and applied but no job for fresh graduate young guy as expected. ( note that it’s different fate for female fresh graduate pilots this days )
Summer 2015 I got 3 offer from
1- Vietjet Line training cost 45k EU + job
2- Cebu Pacific A320 Type rating only for 32K! USD + Maybe there is job
3- Air Arabia from alpha Aviation (MPL) and they don’t recognize your license you will study with them zero to hero and get job on A320 for 150K USD.
I choosed the second one and paid 32 K for type rating and went back home for 8 months and then they call me for interview. I passed the interview ( happiest night I ever had)
i sleep with smile on my face and woke up next Morning found my smile is still there .
But happy days not take too long you know .
cebu pacific asked money for everything. I were current when I passed and got contract but they charge me for Recurrence 5500 USD. Charged me 2000 USD for work permit ,and not paid my sallary completely. Whatever! Passed all standardization sim training and passed 2 sim check and after 6 month of paper work I fly the aircraft for first time .
During my under supervision flights I got autoimmune disease and that effected my kidney and I didn’t know it , my last flight was with chief and I had low performance and he send me to simulator again and I put wrong approach in mcdu and I got failed , in contact it was mentioned trainees could fail 3 time and they will have 3 chance but they terminate me in same day after my first time ever failed in sim! ( got my termination text from phone at 1 AM in bed )
i left philippines and tried to convert my pilot license , I work as uber driver because my only skill was flying aircraft, and no one out there have aircraft in their garage and they don’t want pilot. I save around 35000 USD to go for Line training and buy my job but every offer I found is above 50K USD
pilotjob website and brokers mostly are scammers or they not share true information to you ,for example I’ve been told from 3 Agancy for long time that Vietjet payment is pulse 110 K i have been in Ho Chi Minh last April and directly talk to airline and they require 75 K USD only . I have been jobless for this 3 year and all I did was converting license and Recurrent my A320 rating , I tried to go for Flight instructor life but there is still lack of job out there but I may try it anyway. What’s is your suggestion dear friends ?
Pray for me
best regards.

Last edited by A320sharklet; 31st Jul 2019 at 08:52.