PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freighter S/O
Thread: Freighter S/O
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2019, 02:14
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are back paddling and just trying to
distract by personal insults. An easy sign of desperation.

I did not talk about growth, never. Cxorcist claimed falsely we are facing a shrinking fleet albeit the arrival of 40plus aircraft. Sure, some of the deliveries are replacements. Even if all of them would be, which they are not, this would not result in a shrinking fleet. Simply a false claim.

HKE will not grow significantly, the idea they are taking our routes is proposterous. Read the press statement. One 320 per year best case. HKE is of course a complementary business and insignificant in terms of fleet size and growth. Plus time will tell if they really are cheaper. As we speak they operate at a loss. Maybe they just bought it so nobody else could, who knows.

The idea of having a mass exodus and delayed promotions at the same time is absurd. Not with a constant or rather moderately growing fleet. We did not grow much for years now. Mathematical impossible.Interestingly you guys are very quick to point out upcoming retirements and a looming pilot shortage when it suits you. As I said, you can't have it all, even conspiracies have limits.

The long haul 2 x S/O impact is negligible. It will not happen overnight and only on very selected routes, if at all. Somehow reminds me of the 3 men long haul topic a few years back. Which was also very popular in here for a while..

But you know all that. Talking of smoke.. smoke and mirrors comes to mind reading your posts..

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 30th Jul 2019 at 02:56.