PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freighter S/O
Thread: Freighter S/O
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2019, 22:45
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flex88
STW would lead you to believe CX is Nirvana.. He is naive, at best.. Myself, I simply don't like seeing persons go broke slowly drip, drip, drip. If you decide to have a family, and have accepted POS18, this will hasten the pace..

All this "up to 7 years" as C Underpants indicates is speculative at best. No mention has been made of the addition of HK Express and its impact. My guess, this will extend upgrade times (they will offload routes to the cheaper airline) by xxx years and additionally radically change any "upgrade progression" BS CX and others have so far expounded !!

The gloves are off and CX is swinging. Enjoy.

#CXit
No, that’s incorrect. Maybe we need to bring Nick Rhodes back to explain it. HKE will actually decrease upgrade times as synergies make both airlines grow faster. It’s much the same as RA65. It definitely decreased time to command because many of those going to 65 are trainers. I’ve got some ocean front property and a bridge to sell you too! Pilots, on the whole, are so dumb. I’m just wishing I chose a different profession...