PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe DHC8 F/O recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2019, 13:45
Zueg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there Lars, your Private message box is full, so I'll write something on here.

- Yes, Flybe covers the Type raiting cost of 18000£ and the bonding period is of 5 years.
- I started there with 220 hrs as FO, so you can expect around 2500£ for the first month on Line Flying.
- Roster is variable but keeps to be like 5-3 or 4-2 mostly i'll say.

First tip I can give to you is to be just your self on the interview, cuz is the most important part I'll say, be positive, friendly and be the person that a company would like to have in, an attitude that will bring you to be a captain.
Try to do some sim hours before the assessment so you can feel more comfortable and less stressed, as you will be. For the sim you can expect a Liverpool, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin or Birmingham I'll say SID, after that some manouverse and an ILS to land, it's not difficult and they don't expect you to fly it to the perfection... so just keep it up, be ahead and do your best. You will make mistakes and they expect that, but the most important thing is how do you react after the mistake... so stay calm and focused till the end, TILL THE END.

Good Luck,

Zhoro.