PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL transfer from foreign countries to Poland
Old 27th Jul 2019, 21:41
youngretired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by inabw
Hi Guys, i am looking to someone that moved the PPL in Poland; I found the form on the ULC website but, in the documents that should be attached to this form, they ask also the receipt of the payment for the issue of the new license.
Is there anyone that know the amount of money to give them? Or also anyone did this process?

Thanks
I've transferred mine from Italy.
The first thing you should do is to apply your own CAA with SOLI form. It basically initiates transfer of your medical records from a to b point. Polish CAA will not do this for you. All the (approval of medicals by ame, commission etc) process will start right after when your medical records arrives to them.
Most important document is Criminial report and its sworn translation to Polish language. You may acquire one from your consulate in warsaw and they'll guide you to find a translator. Other required documents are stated in the transfer form.
You'll pay to the cashier on site when you deliver your application form to them. I don't remember exactly how much was it but it was not more than 50 euros.