PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2019, 06:37
parkfell

de minimus non curat lex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TXTom
It'll probably be a few weeks before anyone hears anything. I'd expect no sooner than mid-August. Last year they also didn't reach out to people who weren't selected, so it's a little stressful wondering for a few days if they'll contact you or not.

But it also seemed different this year; the announcement of the program was quieter, the UI for the assessments was different (better in my opinion), so maybe they've made some changes. I'd like to think that throwing together a generic email to send out to people who didn't make it should be fairly straightforward.

I imagine given the program wasn't around for a fair few years that they may be kind of relearning how to run something like this.
A figure of 8,000 has been mentioned as the number who initially applied in the previous recruitment process. I assume not everyone was invited to participate in the on line testing & on line interview stages.
Q: how many got invited for the group exercises and face to face interviews, to select 18 lucky people to train.