PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freighter S/O
Thread: Freighter S/O
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2019, 00:29
Sam Ting Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An O day is an OFF day if I actually did not work on that day. If I had a delay or a roster change and I worked on that day it was not an OFF day. If you want to plan ahead go and work for a LCC on 5/3 roster. Enjoy. Plus 90% of my O days will remain O days. Don't bs me. I am on the 747, I know the truth.

On average I have 14 days OFF plus leave.

That is a fact.

You guys have any idea how hard EK roster are? Or any LCC ? Chinese contracts?

Not ONE of our cargo competitors pilots earn more or works less. Not one. We ( B /Arapa) are worldwide the best paid and treated cargo pilots. Don't you see that?? Do you have ANY idea how a roster and a paycheck looks like at Air Bridge Cargo, Atlas, Qatar, Korean or Kalita? Air Hong Kong? Any idea what kind of FTL's they have, sick leave policy, staff travel options? These are our direct competitors, not FedEx or UPS. These are the companies we have to beat, these are the companies we need to be better at all what we do.

You are completely ignoring the world out there.
Completely.

The problem with you guys is always the same, be it roster, pay, all our terms and conditions.

You don't appreciate what you have, you will never be satisfied. Ever.

You will always cherry pick, always believe you been cheated and others have what you deserve.

You believe this is like a Turkish Bazar. Just ask for as much as possible and always pretend you been robbed. Well, think again. At some point the other side will just walk away.

Which is exactly what has happened.

Only in Cathay you have guys on 300k USD after tax whinging about staff travel cost.

The problem with that attitude is that the company knows by now it doesn't matter what they offer. It will never be enough for you guys.

Because of people like you, they will now completely ignore what we say, not only mostly as they used to.

Plus, thanks to you, they now know how innocuous CC or a TB really are.

With that kind of attitude you destroyed the union. You guys fantasise about people leaving CX, but what we will really see is people leaving the union.

You are making us a laughing stock ( ice pirates anyone? the "forgotten fleet"?)

Ridiculous.

PS I will now enjoy my leave. With attached 5 joker days. Go on and keep making up stories to each other. No further comments from me.

Last edited by Sam Ting Wong; 26th Jul 2019 at 06:13.