PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2019, 07:20
whitelighter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mohammad Khan
I've also got another question. If you reject an ATC job offer from NATS, does that work like a 'fail', i.e. will you only be allowed to apply again after 2 years? Thanks.
when you say reject a job what do you mean? If you mean a posting (such as Stansted or Bristol) then this isn’t given to you until you are employed and have passed a rating course, so you’d have to resign and leave employment so separate from the recruitment process.

If you mean mean you don’t want to do a certain discipline then again I believe everyone starts on basic and then the tatcs are streamed to airports, approach or further area courses.

either way, you job offer is to start training, not to work somewhere specific. Even once you gain a position as a trainee you are several steps and some time from being an atco. Company need may change in the time between starting and finishing

short answer is, if you are successful in the recruitment process but turn down a training role then i suspect you are done for ever. They will listen if you want to delay a start date with good reason but that’s about it