PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA booming in the USA
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2019, 05:20
HarleyD

Location: Aus, or USA, or UK or EU, or possibly somehwere in Asia.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone who has flown here and there, and by here I mean USA, will be well aware of the gross differences.

USA FAA. regulator has a fundamental understanding that their jobs and the the jobs of THOUSANDS of others who are totally dependant upon a strong, growing and vibrant industry sector, are not just an incidental statistic, but represent a massive and important benefit. They know that it is the industry who contributes to their wages, salaries and retirement funds. No industry = lose/lose

The more than 200 Aussie’s here at AIRVENTURE OSHKOSH attested to the fact that awareness is growing and that satisfaction with and confidence in our regulator is at an all time low. Anyone who defends this repressive autocracy needs to get out in the real world and take a good hard look at themselves and get over the fundamental stupidity that the entire ‘If you have done nothing to fear you have nothing to fear’ mentality that just reduces us to automatons. Bad, wrong, stupid.

CASA is out to get you, me, and the industry that feeds our families and the families that support in industry in many indirect ways. They are relentlessly empowering them selves with ever more MOS documentations that THEY write for their OWN ADVANTAGE. industry consultation is a joke, and a sick joke.

If have experienced how Aviation, and GA in particular can work with a USA experience, first hand, then you can grasp the concept, but those who yarp on here about how great Casa is and how misunderstood they are, and how we must consider their feelings and try harder, can all just go and get Fu}€ED as far as I am concerned. Do not trust anyone who thinks casa has any beneficial or supportive intent.

Kill all GA is a clear and evident policy of the regulator, and it is clear they have no support to GA and care not how GA can really work with proper consultation, rather than the arrogant and demeaning way industry participants are currently treated.

Casa. Shame on you.

HD