Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Islandlad
B2N2

take a look at KRALLU posts and thread topics

he has been here a few times before

2003 - 2004 - 2009 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2019

and a flying INSTRUCTOR!

just adding something meaningful

you are right .... I should not have posted anything ... idiot!

Yes, so? Been a few times. That is true. Whats wrong with visiting only a few times?

Instructor yes. But as you know there is many different instructor ratings. Mine is for VFR flight only. We are many instructors who only are allowed to instruct VFR pilots. That doesnt make me any more confident in flying into clouds IFR on my spare time.
It can make me confident in other areas but to touch clouds my instructor rating doesnt give me anything.

I can answer the OCD part as well.
Yes, I was at a time in my life diagnosed with a certain type of OCD. But according to medical professionals it doesnt affect any of my flying. Don't know how much you know about OCD or if you are just guessing it should be bad to have it.
If you know about OCD then you also know that OCD doesnt make you any less capable of doing complex tasks and this type of OCD does not involve fear of clouds. So even if it is none of your buisness how my medical health is, this OCD is handled and taken care of and I am good to go flying.

So with all respect, what from my background should prevent me from getting support from equally minded people on this forum regarding nervousness flying into clouds?