PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COS 99 extensions- seniority is over
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2019, 17:25
Pickuptruck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mr did
That's what you got out of the whole post?

Let me help you: whatever is happening in the heads of those who are breaking the training ban is for their own reconciliation, and reputations. Of course it doesn't help that some have chosen to do this, but the end game isn't materially affected as the package on offer now is so bad that market forces will make even that selfish act irrelevant. We are running out of pilots because the current money and career prospects are so rubbish that even with the new trainers, there aren't the resources to replace the hundreds that are waiting for start dates or retiring.

Lastly, you wont get a pay rise or better conditions for the rest of your time with this company. I think that is the "idea" most have, which is why they ARE leaving.
You're full of BS. I've seen the figures and there ain't that many leaving. Even a monkey can read the seniority list and figure that out. Wish more would leave, then the company would be enthusiastic about extending the guys on RA55. If you wanted an obvious example of how the factual turnover isn't high, they're happy to let guys with a lot of experience head out the door at 55 because not many are actually quitting before then.