PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which Aerodrome Mk III
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2019, 08:45
Asturias56

Received 364 Likes on 213 Posts
"Upset" - if you mean I'm at Bologna Airport with my horsewhip packed so I can ambush you on the steps of your mansion in Mayfair and give you a good thrashing - no

"Upset" - as in you think you've backed a winning horse and it doesn't even get out of the gate and all you can do is dance on the torn shards of your betting slip - YES I'm upset

I know I should learn but just when I think I've got one that will run and run - BANG - down in flames (again) . It astonishes me at the geographical and historical knowledge on here - and people have minds like cork screws - look at the last half dozen challenges - UK, Vietnam, Maryland.... and 2 of those places no longer exist - and lasted a max of 24 hours....................

So, as V I Lenin asked - What IS To Be Done?" - work harder Asturias, give up your childish ways and put some back into .it..........

The challenge is a rather neat spot - those woods are carefully arranged an d trimmed - not sure that's a very "English" landscape. And the Airfield - very neat, very small ramp but two very smart turn round areas at each end of the runway

Switzerland perhaps..... (I can't see any litter either...) but very N-S which is often characteristic of the USA