PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COS 99 extensions- seniority is over
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2019, 04:30
Steve the Pirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Air Profit
Steve, perhaps if you read some of my comments a few further back in the thread you could have saved yourself a bit of trouble and effort? Still, it's always interesting to come across implied apologists for the company. Don't know what the company would do without them...
Air Profit, I've just re-read all of your posts on this thread, and the only comment that alludes to anything that vaguely relates to my question is this snippet:

Ultimately, many of us are close to leaving (as is myself) so it is academic.
However, my question is still pertinent I think. By being close to leaving do you mean looking elsewhere, or retiring? The inference I drew was that you are close to retirement, otherwise I sense you would have stated that you were close to heading off to greener pastures. In fact, I think you would have been unable not to tell us all that that was indeed the case. Either way, with reference to your leaving, define close. I think my point of staying if you're miserable, regardless of how long you have, is still valid - why waste your life?

I'm not an apologist, and the question really had nothing to do with the company but everything to do with you. However, if you'd prefer not to share then, by all means, carry on with the ad hominems.

STP