PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - R44 Down at Hayward Exc Airport Pilot killed Student injured
Old 17th Jul 2019, 16:04
Vertical Freedom

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Danger

Originally Posted by Robbiee
Instead of coming here spouting your self righteous indignantcy, perhaps you two should actually do something about it. Lobby your Congressmen to make helmets mandatory. Training flights are nothing, just how many innocent passengers have been killed in the tour industry because they weren't wearing helmets?

,...and don't forget to keep your helmet on when you get in your car. How ironic would it be for you to die in a car crash on your way home from the airport while your helmet sits in the trunk!
Ooow touched a raw nerve hey? I don't have a congressman nor a car, I ride bikes & always wear a Helmet! Don't think I've ever seen anyone drive a car wearing a stack-hat except in racing!

Training flights sure are not nothing as you call it....they are the very future of the industry & an important one at that, where many important foundations are created! Showing Your respect for training I see. Passengers don't fly much, but Pilots fly all day everyday, that's a bloody big difference & yes plenty of passengers have been killed in too many crashes, would they have been saved wearing a bone-dome; maybe, some? I guess we'll never really know!

Do You wear a helmet?