PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2019, 11:58
mboqseif

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ComplyWithMe
mboqseif no problem

I have maths and monitoring ability left to do! To be honest I've been putting them to one side to finish off tonight but the more prep I do the more apprehensive I am. Do you know if they ask about voltages etc. I've actually never even done those calculations in school so I'm trying to give myself a crash course LOL!!! Also do they ask the area of prisms etc?
i was working late last night/this morning so I saw this past the event I reckon 🙂 fairly easy maths in the end but that timer makes the difference.

i left maths and the deductive reasoning purposefully and I was pleasantly surprised when I realised I didn’t realise what it actually was, did ok I reckon but not amazing. Some of this lot was easier than previous years, especially the tunnel one and the multi tasking exercise, some tasks were harder than others (rbi even though I was convinced I’d got my head around it!). Overall I think I stand a better chance than other years but the rbi sticks in my head as dragging me back. We shall see.

I know it’s unlikely but it would be good if they told you where you fell short (if you did) but I understand given the volume it’s unlikely.

Good luck to everyone though