PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2019, 15:57
Almag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ziller85
Hey Guys,

does anyone know the need of type rated Captains for TXL?! There where some last assessments in April for that....

Cheers
Assessments in April for TXL? That's mighty strange, as I was already told mid January by EZY recruitment before the start of the assessment during presentation that the base that I had applied for Berlin, was no longer available and neither were UK bases and Swiss contract. The only base, EZY recruitment told us, that was still available for DEC at that time was Portugal, can't remember if it was just OPO or also LIS. At the same time the recruitment website was changed and Berlin, UK and Swiss contract removed from DEC list, and only still open to apply for DEC Portugal base. They checked willingness for Portugal base on individual basis and I kindly declined at the time, and got put in the Talent Hold Pool as a result, due no more vacancies in Berlin.

Update from the Talent Pool received last week and again, only OPO available from beginning of 2020 and 1 week to decide... ANY info on OPO base would be highly appreciated.
1) Approximate salary after tax for a DEC with family
2) If it is possible to receive Non-Habitual Resident status as an easyJet Captain under the Portuguese tax laws, coming form outside EU (more than 10 years)
3) Living in Porto, as it seems to be a beautiful historic city
4) And why it is so unpopular that EZY can't seem to crew it, even after the revised salary package.....

Thanks in advance!