PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Payrise
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2019, 11:34
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Sorry to hop in here., But Emma makes a very valid point.

Also Pixy.. I lost count of the wash ups I sat through with people complaining about rosters and fatigue, management furiously taking notes and saying ‘ things will be done’.. and nothing ever was.

I do agree with most of what you post Pixie.. however, I found this interesting, regarding the downward spiral of T and C world wide.

There is is an interesting conversation going on in the Oz forum regarding the new QF EBA. QF Shorthaul FOS are ( for what ever reason) posting actual payslips showing annual income above $200000 AUD. One Jetstar FO posted, that for 608 hours stick hours in the financial year, his gross was around $180000 AUD.

Im betting that ANY line pilot in EK that ‘ only flew ‘ 608 hours in a year, would be having a cup of hot water., no tea or biscuits.

i don’t think how many reports people write.. nothing will change. EK is determined, and has been for years now, to bleed their pilots dry, and then discard them.

( And I don’t believe what the EK package is now, even comes close to remnuerating the work a EK pilot does)