PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help me justify actions and save my career
Old 3rd Nov 2003, 17:31
FFP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think everyone's being a bit harsh.

I guess a lot depends on how you put across that MSA . If it was " MSA in this sector 2300, highest in 25nm is 3300" then no problem in my opinion.

Like most things, I think you'll find that even if you couldn't see it yourself, there were other things that may have swayed it. On the other hand the trg system can be a little unfair ( No personal axe to grind, have been there, done that etc and seen it with others).

I'd contest it. Fight tooth and nail to get re instated. May not make you very popular and Flt Lt will be the best in promotion you'll get but at least you'll be flying, earning a good wage and still have a job. In this day in age people have to have all the i`s dotted and t`s crossed for a succesful chop so check it. Were you instructed on your failings ? Did you have all the warnings ? Did you request an instructor swap that never happened ?

On the other hand, if you really are crap, gash and dangerous then don't. I don't want you in my aircraft making things harder than they already are !!