PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 8th Jul 2019, 18:58
Thrust Augmentation

Received 82 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by yoko1

Actually, it is much more of an observation than an accusation......

Certain posters frequently attack both my character and my motivations in response to the facts and reasoned arguments that I present......

I’m not the one catering to emotion and spreading hate here........

I may get frustrated with some posters reluctance to deal with the facts that are staring them in the face........
Maybe if you were to dial back on the self assuredness & the absolute fact statements (& number of which are only opinions!) you might get on better?

What sort of book of truth is it that you have that allows you to think you can dismiss the valid opinions & comments of other obviously knowledgable contributors with opinions that you are pedalling as fact?

A controlled handover in a steady state... protocol.... procedure..... "That would be a significant error."... Blah...Blah... "Why the Captain did not pick up on this struggle is a bit of a mystery".... I means seriously, are you reading some of this junk before you post it - or is your schedule just too busy?

I may just have found a new use for that scroll wheel.