PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 8th Jul 2019, 04:30
wonkazoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I lied.

I read your post Yoko-

And I laughed out loud. (You know us emotional folks- we do stuff like that...)

You honestly think that in the mayhem of that cockpit there was some fancy schmancy hand-off more specific than "Your airplane." and that it was made at some time of "stable" flight??

The fact that you even think this was possible shows your complete ignorance of what a situation like that is really like. (Oops- got you there- I've been there... Experience speaking... Hard to argue with!!)

You live and fly in a special world dear Yoko1.

C'mon man, you cannot possibly be that obtuse!!

But apparently you can, since your next offering is that the reason for the immense control column force-divergence was not (as would make sense) an immense input on the co-pilot side, but was instead the captain placing his generous thighs (ass??) between the column and his seat?? Seriously?? That's what we're arguing about given the paucity of actual data- what body part the Captain put between the column and his seat??

Let it go. You think the crew failed. We get it. And perhaps they did, let's be honest- they could have done better. But when the grade for your pass or failure is drilling yourself into the ground at 600MPH perhaps a little slack can be given in the post-mortem, at least until all the facts are in??

When your words convey an antagonistic and jingoistic view of the majority of crews who are intended to fly the damn thing in the first place it is reasonable to ask what purpose they serve. And lord help you if you are ever placed in a similar crucible. Here's hoping your peers will be more respectful of you than you were of them.

Regards,
dce