Thread: Borris next PM?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2019, 20:18
andrewn

Originally Posted by pax britanica View Post
Ok I did have a bit of a rant yesterday but for someone to claim the UK media is left wing is completely absurd and entirely false.

As indeed is Boris with his another day another promise-the man has lied and changed his mind all his life and yet guess what all the pro Tory press splash it all over the headlines.

So if I upset anyone yesterday i am sorry but to me, and a great many others , it looks like the country is literally committing suicide -by that i mean the UK and I do get upset when outright lies and falsehoods go unchallenged when the future of our children and grandchildren is put at risk and that abuse about stayers and anyone left of Ken Clarke seems to be perfectly acceptable. 20,000 police costs money we dont have but of course could be useful to an embattled PM with a fair bit of unrest on his hands.
Why do people keep spouting this rubbish about the country "committing suicide" and "the future of our children... put at risk"?

Look around you the country is booming, population growth out of control, 300k extra houses per annum, major roads and motorways gridlocked, rail travel unaffordable for most people (and that's before HS2), warehouses and logistics sites decimating the landscape. What more do you want?

Think about what has got us to this place, the gross inequality in society, our national wealth and heritage being carved up and sold off to the highest bidder. Dont you think it might just be time for a change??