PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 5th Jul 2019, 16:28
sadtraveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yoko1
If PPruNe wants to start enforcing this disclosure criteria on everyone, I'll be happy to respect it. However, as you note the end result will be less, and not more, information. I know it will on my part because I'm pretty sure my employer (not-Boeing, btw) would take issue with some of the things I've said....
No need to fully disclose your identity to others on here, though it wasn't particularly difficult to make an educated guess based on internet sleuthing and your previous account (don't worry, I will not stoop so far as to dox you). Some answers to non-identifying questions should more than suffice to establish the relevant issue of whether you've a horse in this race.

Questions:
1. Are you an interested party in this matter? (i.e. do you suffer from a conflict of interest with respect to the success of the 737 Max?)
2. Specifically, as I asked before, do you now work for a consulting firm that has a financial interest in a recent large sale of Max aircraft to a foreign state-owned airline?

I can assume based on your occasional reluctant admissions that Boeing may bear some responsibility that you are not in fact posting with the knowledge of your employer. I can assume also that these comments are those with which your employer may take issue. I hope for your sake that you were using a good VPN. I'd imagine the type of firm that arranges aircraft sales to foreign dictatorships is not particularly forgiving of such "slip-ups".

For the record, I am not an interested party and I have no conflict of interest regarding the Max. Now you go.