PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 5th Jul 2019, 13:43
sadtraveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yoko1
Let's see, caught up with my morning's to-do and I see there's been a few more missives arrive tossed over the transom. How to respond.....

Sock Puppets. Apparently there are sock puppets among us. (Okay, I'll admit I had to go look this one up.) However, that would explain a great deal. Otherwise it is hard to imagine why certain people are trying so hard to deflect culpability away from Ethiopian (and maybe a bit of Lion Air) for their role in these tragedies. Ethiopian in particular has been a case study of "Deny, deny, deny" in regards to concerns with their operation since ET409 first splashed down in the Mediterranean nearly a decade ago. I imagine they have a number suitable english-proficient speakers (or other willing agents) that are more than happy to run cover so as not to endanger their source of low cost pilots and even lower cost training. Now that I think of it, it seems like a lot of airlines would like to deflect attention from the sorry state of their pilot training programs, so this really could be an international conspiracy being coordinated at the highest levels.
I cannot believe that you expect anyone to take you seriously. You simultaneously suggest in previous posts that Ethiopian Airlines and its pilots are complete dullards who are wholly responsible for their crashed plane, while now proposing that they are masterfully orchestrating a social influence campaign to shape discourse ("an international conspiracy being coordinated at the highest levels"). What is more likely here, that Ethiopean Airlines, a foreign regional carrier, is orchestrating such a campaign, or that Boeing, a giant multinational defense conglomerate with intimate ties to the current Presidential and defense administrations, and an army of associated consultants, lobbyists, PR firms, and contractors, is in fact doing the same?

Psychological projection. From Wikipedia: "Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

It's time for you to be honest about your identity, given that you are in fact yourself using a sock puppet account. What is your personal interest in defending Boeing? Specifically, after doing some digging, I must ask: do you now work for a consulting firm that has a financial interest in a recent large sale of Max aircraft to a foreign state-owned airline?