PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 5th Jul 2019, 12:47
yoko1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sadtraveller
But I still find his tendency to cast aspersions on foreigners to be rather revolting,
Okay, I'm sorry I must of missed something. Can you please direct me to the "non-foreign" airlines that have suffered a MAX incident? Not too say it couldn't have happened, but I'm not seeing one out there. I'll be sure to give it immediate attention. BTW, do you think my critiques of Boeing's design (there have been a few if you bother to look) and some of the training practices at my own airline to be casting aspersions on "foreigners"? I mean, they could be foreigners for all you know.

Personally, I consider the community of professional aviators to be one of my many tribes, so if anyone is "foreign" to that group, it would be those individuals and organizations that make our professional and personal lives more difficult and dangerous than they need to be..... like the cabal of manufacturers, regulators, and operators who have conspired to gut pilot (and maintenance!) training and experience requirements in the never-ending search for lower cost labor. But hey, enjoy those cheap tickets while you can!