PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 4th Jul 2019, 22:10
MemberBerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sadtraveller
Not so long as they are honest. But if they pretend to be arms-length from Boeing while passionately defending the company and sowing suspicion on the competency of dead pilots, is that not a disgusting action that merits shooting the messenger?
To be fair, most of the time yoko has blamed both Boeing and the pilots, or more precisely their training. And his insight adds a lot to the discussion. Compared to some of the rabid posts against the pilots we had a couple of months ago, we can almost view him as coming in defense of the pilots. I don't even remember him using the "A" word yet as part of the discussion.

Sometimes I disagree with his opinions, but at least for the facts part I didn't find anything wrong in his posts. At some point me and other posters thought we caught an obvious error in his claims, but when doing a bit of research I realized he was actually right.

He does seem to have a lot of information that most people don't have, which suggests he has access to some inside information directly or indirectly. But I regard that as a positive thing. We have a lot of questions that are not answered yet, and I for one welcome informed posts instead of assumptions and speculation.

That being said, he posts a lot. He seems to have a compulsion to reply to anyone that has an opinion that is even slightly different from his. That is becoming a bit annoying, but I think I can live with that, considering the rest of his contributions.