PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 4th Jul 2019, 05:39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wonkazoo
Yeah, I could post counter-arguments a mile long but I'm not going to as there is no point. YokoDriver will characterize them once again and we can go round and round for hours but nothing will be accomplished. Further I doubt the veracity, identity and actual animation of the single individual posting under that title- for reasons you identified above. Also (And I don't say this unkindly) if YokoDriver is in fact a lowly air commander of the skies he is (by far) the most verbose, eloquent, and anti-straightforward writing version of that role I have ever seen. Full stop.

It is also clear that the individual(s) posting are not posting for this audience but for another, who may never see PPRuNe until these threads appear in a court case somewhere to show how the "knowledgeable opinions" were all over the place. Sadly many here engage in good faith, thinking that the individual is a single entity and is every bit of what he/she says they are. Thus not a troll in the traditional sense, but nonetheless an individual who feeds on creating division, diversion and hammering home their own core themes, with an overall goal that is not in view of the rest of the forum behind literally every word of every post.

My identity is public. So if I write something objectionable it may impact me personally, which is all you need to really know about the main difference between me and YokoPilot and what weight you should give our respective words.

Warm regards-
dce
It has been very interesting reading your responses and yoko1's missives.For a Company as big as Boeing it would not surprise me that they have there "lawyers" pouring over the web in search of "technical" discussions. One would assume that these "lawyers" now realize they have their work cut out to meet the demand of potential law suits.Don't really care for lawyers, but I do for the families of the loved ones lost in these accidents.For closure for all of these families, let us all take a moment to reflect on the gravity of the situation and ensure that we all channel our efforts to ensure that the Boeing Company make strides towards openness, safety, training and honesty for our pilot cadre and for consumers flying in the 737.