PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Turkey
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2019, 22:19
GomuGomuPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, i will give you the full story so far and ask a qustions later hopefully someone might have the answer for it. Thanks in advance.

I applied for NTR FO SXS through OSM aviation group. They asked for my documents after that the send me a email saying they are checking my docs, next step is a phone interview(no time period was given).
I got a phone call around 5 days later asking bit about me then asking me if I've been to Turkey before, I said no but I did do the research before I applied and told him about it.
He told me sunexpress told him to ask two qustions to me.
1. What do I think of Companys SOP?
(followed with what will you do in a situation if there is no SOP for a situation you are in)
2. What do i think of CRM?
He told me straight I have successfully answered his qustions and he will move my application to next step.
after 15 days or so i received an email from OSM aviation saying my phone interview was successful and I have to go to SXS website and make another application with them. With that email it includes what SXS recruiting method is suche Online exam, sim assessment, and final interview.

I went to SXS website and filled in their online application form. I got a response from them next day asking for my documents. I send all the documents they need within 2hrs. They send me back asking for hightschool diploma certificate. I send them my high school certificate which in UK is A-level certificates. Since then I didn't get any response back from them.

Thank you for reading the long back story. So here is my qustions.
Is A-level (end of high school in uk) is good enough or do they take some time before they respond to me.
I am asking this because its been a week now, From what I see SXS responded almost within a day from I but I didn't hear anything back from them and its been a whole week so far (i know it's not long when it's coming to recruitment process). I will be keep waiting but if anyone know let me know. or if they send a rejected application email?

Thank you.