PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot sues Delta Connection Carrier
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2002, 05:21
Ignition Override

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Question

f10: There is some small possibility that a pilot did such strange things, but is it also possible that the FO, who was demoted (don't forget), is hallucinating, or lying?

The quickest way to begin saving for retirement is to create a lawsuit which has no merit. Various flight attendants have looked for any trivial reason to begin such proceedings. Such a dame with my company stated to another one, "I hope I can win the "lottery". This is slang for a lucrative payoff by the airline which will stop any further sexual harassment proceedings, irregardless of any merit.

I met a female pilot who worked at Miss Valley Airlines (Paula X), who has been fired from various companies, and not many years ago filed suit against United Airlines, after she failed a checkride. She had allegedly told at least two Shorts captains with MVA that, "I was born female and ***** and the world owes me a living". Before the job opportunity with United, she had either threatened, or begun suits against several former employers. Another infamous pilot, named Paula, who profited very much from the Navy Tailhook scandal, allegedly also filed suit against United (maybe hoping for another large chunk of US dollars?).

Let's don't forget the other possible side of the coin, whether these possibilites are the awkward truth or not. So-called "political correctness" is hogwash created by university professors (many are Marxist feminists...or their cowardly male eunuchs: many of these male eunuchs work for major airlines, and quite a number are at the training centers), who hide in the halls of academia.

At my company, you can mess up anything-unless you are a male Caucasian. Suddenly, they have no tolerance, and will make no excuses for you. But they can't fool any of us.

What a hypocritical corporate policy, which loudly trumpets the claim that it has no prejudices.

[ 19 January 2002: Message edited by: Ignition Override ]

[ 19 January 2002: Message edited by: Ignition Override ]</p>