PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2019, 17:55
Issapu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If anyone from Internal or any current of past Qantas Domestic Staff members can be so kind and help me with answering this question.

what is the differences being a Domestic Cabin Crew opposed to being a International Cabin Crew? (apart from flying inside Australia and the other outside of it)

is the pay different? how many flights do Domestic staff do a day? would people aim to become a International Cabin Crew than being apart of Domestic?
you have more of a life being part of the Domestic Crew than International is what I heard and the contract is supposedly better? (i could be totally wrong its just something I heard)
also if there are other things that I left out please feel free to share if you like!

Currently I have received an email from Qantas saying that they are not currently recruiting International Cabin Crew for Brisbane BUT will invite me to an AD if positions are available in the next year.
but now Qantas seems to have opened up positions for Domestic Cabin Crew FULL TIME for Brisbane base,

If lets say I become a Domestic Cabin Crew for Qantas and while that's happening suddenly Qantas decides to invite me to an AD for International down the road can I switch to International right away? or would I have to be with Domestic for at least a year or so before I can get a transfer?

I'm so sorry for the long message and the questions, I'm just really confused as to what I should as if I should take the chance, go for the Long shot and wait it out for International Cabin Crew or just go with Domestic for now?

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who can put some light on this (long) question, I really do appreciate any help and any advice that may come.

kind regards and big hugs

Issapu ))