PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THE TRUTH ABOUT MASADAVIA AND SKY4U
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2019, 17:54
Hawker400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll add something about sky4u. In fact I'll add something while I type this from inside Lufthansa training center. The amount of defamation you people (It's very obvious it's always the same users) have been throwing around makes me think we are talking about completely different institutions. As I type this I have just finished my session number #3 of MCC. My previous instructors were with a 737 airberlin captain and 737 TRI. A 787 pilot and former 737 instructor in mock-up. One 737 TRI and now on his 747 rating for the theory.

From start to finish it's been amazing experience. From the people in the office to the great MCC instructors to having the opportunity of having a chat with 777 captains at midnight during a session in the Lufthansa training center.

I already had my eyes set for a MCC here for logistical reasons but the constant shilling against them on this board made me certain to check it myself and guess what I was convinced to pay my €€€ and get my course here.

Do go ahead and see for yourself. My nickname is very obvious and easily verified from within the school.

I don't care about any of these individual people, but the school is absolute top notch and the instructors especially as well.