PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 28th Jun 2019, 12:50
level_change

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im not commenting here to stop anyone from joining QR but I would just like to share this wikipedia article about the country that you are so desperately trying to work for.
Please just run a little decision making for once by taking at least some information into account that is available to you.

Here I even spoon feed it to you...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Qatar

Let me ask you respected "professionals"; Who of you, in this very moment is dreaming about the money here and the big airplanes and throws overboard every last piece of consciousness, ignoring the facts which are now so obvious in your face here and elsewhere?

Are you being manipulated by the PR?
Are you just desperate for money which isn't even that much when you calculate how many hours you actually spent on behalf of the job?
Do you come from a place that has equally low standards and think that this is acceptable?
Do you believe that because you can lift a gear handle and push the A/P button, that you will somehow be given any special (basic human) rights here?

I'm glad I exited this place a while ago - best decision in my life so far. Good luck with your decision - you are the only one who can make it.