PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 23rd Jun 2019, 10:13
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was having a bad Sunday until this little nugget appeared.... He's clearly in a worse state of delusion than I first thought.

I am actually beginning to change my viewpoint from an investigative journalist point-of-view looking to expose a falsehood, to now actually feeling genuinely sorry for the chap. He honestly believes that paying the £30 membership fee to the Conservative Party makes you a member of Government!!

Also, on another note, I have received a few emails over the past few weeks through my blog (where I've been writing about this), accusing me of "bullying" Mr Unsworth, and/or having an "obsession" with the subject. I am monitoring what happens and how the story ends, for two principle reasons - a) to write the ending for my chronicle of reporting -and- b) as it stands, JU has moved back from online fundraising and directly asking for money, using phoney charities, etc etc. Whilst he is simply twittering away, he's not financially or commercially harming anyone, but there is always the potential that, should the opportunity present itself to him, he would solicit funds for his dreams. It is only right that if such an attempt was to take place and be uncovered, that I be able to send my reporting to the facilitator and/or potential donors.