PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2019, 01:00
SoundLesS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mafae
Dear,
I am in the process of applying with Wizzair as DEC. As the information I get is not very detailed I have some more questions and would be appreciate if you would have some of my Questions answered:
1. As a DEC my Basic Gross Salary is 45000,- €. With the extra's (Landing bonus, Km- bonus etc...) what am I looking at on an average/month Net Salary on a yearly basis? Let's assume Romania Based?

2. 24 Annual Leave days: How do you have to take these, in blocks or as you wish? How log upfront do you have to ask them?

3. If commuting, does the Roster allow you to commute easily with Wizzair flights or ........ ?

I would appreciate any feedback on these topics,
Thanks,
1) You can expect about min 6000 in Romania on Confair. Local might be a bit less.

2) You can bid for the next year in November the previous year. You can take holiday in blocks as well, of max I belive 14 days in a row, and a week or so during the peak summer season.

3) Roster can easily allow you to commute, but the best is to pick a base where you have direct flight to, else it can be a hassle to commute via 2 places and spend 12 h in the air. Some bases like OTP have started reverse rostering where you can start from you home base and fly to eg OTP on the positioning day, quite a big improvement for commuters.

Good luck.