PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 21st Jun 2019, 07:56
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by diffident
Question is, if you are raising funds, why would you put your own funds in it ?!?!?!?
Let's face it, no-one sane was going to!!!!

And, sadly, lobby, in this day and age it seems anything goes in terms of "Fake News" for a myriad of reasons. Sadly, technology such as Tw@tter* (*other Social Media platforms are available) and the concept of "free speech" means such wallies are free to post just about whatever with impunity. Sadly, that relies on the recipents being able to filter the dross out - which clearly a lot of ex Jet employees can't seem to do in this case.

And, no offence to you Diff, but sadly many of your professional colleagues in the media routinely and deliberately publish outright lies, or should I say "filtered truth", for the sake of headline grabbing! At least 7U has an excuse - the media (and politicians) are just into spinning their agendas for self-promotion (and that ellusive "scoop") despite reality suggesting otherwise. I honestly can't recall when I last bothered watching the News on TV or reading a paper - we are talking many years ago now! And that that I do get to hear of I just dismiss! I find Jet Blast keeps me reliably up to date with anything of real importance!!!

I sound like a really grumpy old sod! ...... Damn, just checked in the mirror - I is wun!

Toodle-pip! H 'n' H

Last edited by Hot 'n' High; 30th Oct 2019 at 09:25.