PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iran claims RQ-4 shootdown
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2019, 14:43
VinRouge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SASless
Racedo,

Who are the belligerent folks...all the time talking about killing, annihilating, supporting terrorism, goose stepping down the boulevards of Tehran parading their military and Revolutionary Guards?

My vague recollection of history is another bunch once did much the same....where they had parallel military forces of standard army and those swearing allegiance to a radical party leadership.

Don't try to paint these folks as being a bunch of misunderstood Boy Scouts wannabee's.

Remember how they put down the large demonstrations against the Regime not so long ago.....murdering their own people in the streets.

I have my own beefs with the Saudi's....but the Iranian religious nutters are a far bigger problem when it comes to what they have gotten up to over the years.

In their bid to assert control over the Middle East and surrounding areas....they are causing lots of problems.

I say a pox on all their houses if they cannot learn to get along after a couple of thousand years.
the USA have been the biggest knobbers on the block in that part of the world for a long while now, if we want to get onto “control”.

As for Saudi vs Iran, no contest. Saudi the biggest group of scoundrels hands down. At least the Iranians have a rich cultural history that predates the USA...

as to dick swinging military parades, pot, kettle, black?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...de-july-4.html

im not sure the US should be singing about Iranian PR as freedom of the press in the post trumpian world of fake nooos accusations and blocking CNN from the press briefing room.

I love the USA and deploying with you chaps on a regular basis. But Marilyn Manson has a point when he talks about needing to be on your knees to smell your own....

Last edited by VinRouge; 20th Jun 2019 at 14:54.