PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Request for assistance - USA based CASA Flight Examiner/English Language assessor
Old 19th Jun 2019, 18:17
RV6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CASA assessor

Hi. I am a qualified CASA assessor and I will be at Oshkosh and travelling in US for a few weeks. Happy to help if I can

10496470]A friend and colleague in the USA needs to transfer an FAA pilots license to a CASA license in order to operate an Australia registered aircraft overseas. The licence transfer is relatively simple - however the sticking point is CASA won't accept the FAA English Language proficiency certification. My friend is a native English speaker so should not have any difficulty with the tests, however is having difficulty finding a CASA approved Flight Examiner or Language Proficiency assessor based in the USA. CASA don't seem to publish a list of all the assessors any more. If anyone is able to assist with the details of anyone USA based with the relevant approvals, or even an assessor travelling to the USA in the near future who might be willing to assist, could you please PM or respond to this thread?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.[/QUOTE]