PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management
Thread: BA Management
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2019, 14:00
Reverserbucket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought U2 were already using the Recaro's - they looked familiar when I saw the BA ones. I understand that the densified seating with the Recaro's and other enhancements have lead to complaints, but the basic fact is that judging by the majority of fellow customers I see each week, few would really notice any difference as most travel infrequently. I liked flying BA and have been a loyal customer for decades, always selecting them over the competition if available for both short and long-haul. I have plenty of hours in other operators aircraft/lounges etc. but have remained faithful to the BA product, until now.

I had a long conversation with a former colleague who has been with BA for a number of years last week and was dismayed to discover how low his morale is based on a number of recent changes, not least the removal of the last DFO which I understand really affected some who thought of him as highly capable. He also mentioned the use of mixed-fleet cabin crew (with the hats) and their T&Cs which I understand to be quite different to legacy CC contracts at BA. What might he have meant?