PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management
Thread: BA Management
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2019, 12:44
Reverserbucket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fly BA a lot (10 S/H sectors in the past 7 days), usually down the back, and have very recently been introduced to the Recaro seats on the 320's. The routes I fly tend to be served by other operators and are quite often more keenly priced however historically, I choose BA because they offered a higher standard of service and, believe it or not, more comfortable seating than their competitors. When the M&S BoB was introduced, I paid, like everyone else for a cup of tea and a KitKat, but the new seats are really beyond the pale in my opinion - quite uncomfortable, non-reclining with less room and a hook to hang my jacket in front rather than at the side with a somewhat smaller tray table. This has completely changed my passenger experience and I will be looking at the alternatives from now on - I will not pay for a Club seat for the sectors I fly. Easy and most of the competition now effectively offer the same for less money. If this is an example of 'Change, Adapt, Innovate' I will do so by taking my business elsewhere.