PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 19th Jun 2019, 05:51
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Going to clients and 'bad-mouthing' the intended victim, with made up stories and BS is bad enough as well.
I had occurrences where CAsA rang my clients and told them not to use my photography services because I was operating illegally...2 years before I even saw a courthouse..!!
One case they got local plods to go and speak to the client...WTF would they know about Ops and Regs...and in breach of the Compliance and Enforcement Manual. And lied / denied later to the Minister and Pollie that they ever did such a thing.
Jesus wept..these people know no bounds.
When yr on a mission at the behest of a competitor company, anything goes. And then some!

The later issue with the false sworn statements just proved that CASA/ Legal do NOT believe in th Rule of Law. (AFP finding..Perjury, Conspiracy and collaboration of statements)
Head of CAsA legal sent me a wonderful thesis about how the false sworn statements/ lies are not really proper lies, but just 'discrepancies in the wording'. Hence the nickname Dr Discrepancy.for Smart Aleck..
All this sort of behavior will carry on , same, same...UNLESS the GA industry gets a Royal Commission ora Judicial Inquiry.
Keep banging that drum to yr local pollie, Senator, whoever,