PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger EBA approved
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2019, 04:58
das Uber Soldat

Received 127 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by ECAMACTIONSCOMPLETE

I’m just being realistic.

We all know how it will go. The company will offer us roughly the same agreement plus 3% which will be voted down, then an agreement which won’t be great but will get enough of the pilot group to vote yes for it to get across the line.

Those that think a bit of PIA is going to make the company roll over and give us a 20% pay rise are kidding themselves.
Lucky for the Tiger pilot body that they weren't being realistic then. 16% achieved with a bit of pia.

I simply do not understand a defeatest attitiude here. There is no argument in my view that justifies a salary package below tiger. That the company will fight it is irrelevant. There has been a marked shift if the fair market rate and the pay should be reflective of that. And it's not like the pay is substituted by quality of life provisions either. Less days off, longer standbys and the company pushing to own our days off now too?

I hope enough of the pilot body has the gumption to stand up to being valued the least when we produce the most.