PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JC AIRLINES
Thread: JC AIRLINES
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2019, 03:45
Jimmy The Big Greek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bafanguy
QD992,

Are you finding enough pilots to fly all your airplanes ? If so, are they more expats or local pilots ?
Be Careful with JC.

The contract on paper is FANTASTIC, but in reality not so fantastic.

Expect long salary delays (1 month+) and company has financial difficulties. This is due to a lot of corruption within the company. The airline is waiting to receive this 2 new aircrafts for the last 2 years now so I am not sure about this so called "expansion".

Aircrafts are in very good shape and you always have engineer with you.

The problem with this outfit is their mentality regarding standards and training. Its VERY different from flying with a "western" airline and don't expect any constructive training. The show is run by the taiwanese mafia over there.
I only lasted there 3 months and I had my lesson. Money is not everything. Prefer to rather work with a "logical" company where the atmosphere among the colleagues is nice, rather this "punish" style airline with WEIRD non Airbus procedures and philosophy. They even have a special dedicated webpage where all the punished personnel is published by name and rank (the Hall of Shame). The stress among flight crew is high because everyone fears they will be the next victim of punishment and grounding. Just because they give you high salary (on paper), they think they can do whatever they want with you. STAY AWAY

Last edited by Jimmy The Big Greek; 14th Jun 2019 at 04:07.